Image Map

4.03.2009

Sign of Spring


It has to be spring. And how do I know this? I'm burning down the last of my Pumpkin Pie Yankee Candles. I usually don't like sweet smells, but I LOVE this one for fall and winter. Luckily I have good friends who know this, so I often receive them as holiday and birthday gifts. But, today my stash is depleted, which can only mean one thing: It's Spring.

The description on the Yankee Candle site: Sweet pumpkin, nutmeg, molasses, cinnamon, and a hint of apple in a buttery crust. Usually this description would gross me out, but let me tell you, it is delicious and absolutely smells like fall and winter. It just doesn't work for the Spring months.

Yes, I know it is going to be in the 30's and snow this weekend, but here in the Hanneman house it will atleast smell like spring.
Good bye, winter.

No comments: