Image Map

4.30.2014

Flashback to Care Bears


My super hero-loving boys are suddenly into Care Bears. And I love it. Totally love it. Honestly, I sometimes get tired of super hero cartoons and the like. I can't preview everything before they watch it and I'm tired of hearing them run around the house play fighting each other. The easiest answer for me was to introduce them to the cartoons that I remember from my childhood on Netflix... Like Care Bears.

My expectations weren't high, but they actually liked it and asked to watch it again. It's not an every day thing, but hearing them sing some of the songs later in the afternoon is pretty sweet. Since then they've watched Robin Hood, Strawberry Shortcake, and Dragon Tales. Is it just me or are these blasts from the past a little sweeter than what kids are watching today?

Here's your opportunity to introduce your kids to your favorites... I'm giving away a THREE MONTH NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION! Cool, right?

Here's how you can enter the Netflix giveaway... Tell me your favorite old school show! It's that easy.

If you want to be nice and follow me on twitter and Facebook and all that jazz, then cool. But, I'm just more interested in hearing new ideas for shows I can look for on Netflix!

A random winner will be chosen on May 21st.

Disclosure: I am a member of the Netflix Stream Team.

2 comments:

Tabathia B said...

My favorite old school show would be the cosby show, but I really enjoyed shows like remington steele, mangum pi, macgyver

tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Samantha said...

I love love loved Family Ties and Growing Pains!