Image Map

11.18.2011

W's Big Surprise Tomorrow: ChiTAG (Chicago Toy and Game Fair)

Toys are W's life. He is OBSESSED with them. OBSESSED. So, we're taking this little addict to his crack den tomorrow morning... The 2011 Chicago Toy & Game Fair at Navy Pier!

We haven't told him we're going yet. I think that the idea of a toy fair could put him over the edge, so I just warned him that we have a big, fun surprise in store for him.

I can't wait to see his little expression in the face of a fair planned around toys and games.

If you're looking for something to do this weekend, check it out. It's running running November 19th and 20th and sounds awesome. You'll find us there tomorrow! For a coupon for $2 off click here.


Disclosure: I received complimentary tickets for our family to attend Chicago Toy and Game Fair. The views expressed are my own.

No comments: