W is just about to transition from his car seat to a booster. We're still keeping him strapped into his Britax for now, but pretty soon he'll be in a booster. This is the age when car seats get weird. They're bulky and expensive and you always seem to need an extra one. It's hard being the mom who doesn't have the extra booster. W can fit into his Britax, but a lot of his friends are bigger than him and cannot.
A while ago I was given the opportunity to try out a BubbleBum. They launched this cool new product at the beginning of 2013 and did a roll out at Target. Cool, huh? I was originally supposed to be part of the launch, but W didn't weigh enough to test the seat and you can see by my lack of posting that the blog has fallen way down on my list. But, this is a call product and I'm true to my word. I only do give aways that I think my readers will like and/or find useful and this one fits the bill.
So, I'm finally giving one away to a lucky reader! I have readers still, right? I kid... I know there are two of you left!
Let me tell you about the BubbleBum... It's the first inflatable booster seat designed to make travel and car pooling safe. It deflates small enough to be kept in a large purse or back pack. It's pretty genius. W doesn't weigh enough to get in one of these yet, but I'm excited to try it out when he does. It already has its spot in our car and when I practiced using it, I found it to be really easy.
|Holy crap, is this my future or what?!? Except without the red hair. And perfectly smiling kids.|
If you don't have time to run out to your local Target to grab one, you're in luck! Enter to win one here...
Here's how to enter:
1. Comment on this post and share your favorite trick to make carpooling easy. Be sure to include an email address if it doesn't connect back to your blog. (You must comment to be entered!)
2. Follow Hannemaniacs. (Look on the right side bar to follow.) Click on the "Join this Site" button.
3. Like the Hannemaniacs Facebook page.
4. Follow Hannemaniacs on Twitter.
5. Mention this giveaway to your network on Facebook and/or Twitter (one entry for each) by pasting this in your status: Enter to win a BubbleBum inflatable booster at www.hannemaniacs.com.
6. Like the BubbleBum Facebook page.
7. Follow BubbleBum on Twitter.
Please let me know which of the above actions you have done to be counted. That's a lot of entry opportunities!
Contest ends at 5 pm Friday, April 12th. Enter now!
THE WINNER (chosen on Random.org): Vanessa.
If you did not win, you can purchase your BubbleBum at Target. Find your store with this locator or visit one of these Chicagoland Target locations: Alton, Normal, Rockford, Glendale Heights, Naperville, Gurnee, Moline, Peru, Tinley Park, Broadview, and Bourbonnais.
Disclosure: I received one complimentary BubbleBum and one to give away to a reader. All opinions are my own.