So, when I was given the opportunity to review a new tool made to make clean up easier for me and the kiddies... I jumped. We need help. We received the Toydozer, which is a product that both parents and kids can use to make clean up easier and more fun. The Toydozer has two parts: a "gatherer" and a "scoop" designed to collect small toys.
It's easy to use. I used it and had W give it a try. He's a little young for it, as it's really designed for kids over five. However, I think a coordinated four year-old would be able to use it easily. I felt like the toys we were cleaning up were too big, but here is W cleaning up with the Toydozer:
|Here we are scooping into the gatherer. The pile behind him could use an actual bulldozer.|
|He wasn't coordinated enough to get it into the bin, but he tried.|
Here's the fun thing... I have a Toydozer to give away to one lucky, lucky reader! And I also have a discount code to share (BLOGGER20 will get you 20% off on Toyzdozer.com).
Here's how to enter:
1. Comment on this post about what you want to clean up with a toydozer. Be sure to include an email address if it doesn't connect back to your blog. (You must comment to be entered!)
2. Follow Hannemaniacs. (Look on the right side bar to follow.) Click on the "Join this Site" button.
3. Like the Hannemaniacs Facebook page.
4. Follow Hannemaniacs on Twitter.
5. Mention this giveaway to your network on Facebook and/or Twitter (one entry for each) by pasting this in your status: Enter to win a Toydozer at www.hannemaniacs.com.
So, that's SIX possible entries per person. Contest ends at 9 am Friday, May 4th. Enter now!
THIS GIVE AWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS ONLY LAILA @ONLY LAILA! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, LAILA! CONGRATULATIONS!