Image Map

5.24.2012

L'Occitane's Angelica Instant Hydration Mask Works With My Easy Skin Routine

I am all about easy when it comes to just about everything, especially my beauty routines. If it's not fast and simple, I just can't be bothered. I wash my face and put on moisturizer. But, when I had the opportunity to take part in the campaign for the L'OCCITANE Angelica Instant Hydration Mask, I was willing to add a few minutes to my routine. And that's all it took. 3 minutes.
I haven't done a mask in about 20 years. And when I think of them I think of the crazy colored, strong scented, turn into cement masks that my friends and I experimented with at junior high sleepovers... Yuck, right? But this mask is totally, totally different.

Here is my little vlog telling you all about it. (Note: The boys were sleeping in close proximity to our bathroom, which might explain what comes across as low energy...)


See other videos on the L'OCCITANE Facebook page here. Disclosure: I received a tube of L'OCCITANE Angelica Hydration Mask for review and a basket of L'OCCITANE products for my time. All opinions are my own.

No comments: