Image Map

6.19.2009

Shoe Whore


I went to Nordstrom during lunch yesterday. Innocent enough. I found the sale rack of kid shoes. Four pairs later I have come to realize something. I know NOTHING about the size of kid feet. It took Laci (who does not have a child) to break the news that William wouldn't be able to wear these shoes for about a year. What?!?! And that he might need a wide. Not taking it personally. He is a sturdy kid, after all.

But, I won't be deterred! I brought them home, let William check them out, forced his feet in them, and have decided to hang onto them. The prices were awesome and *fingers crossed* he won't need wide shoes. They're just too cute not to keep. Mini New Balance and Keens make me melt.

And, YES, those are Crocs. I know, I know. But, they're perfect for little feet, even if his little feet will be in them in December. Matt and I don't have matching pairs... At least not yet. Kidding. Or am I?


No comments: