Image Map

2.06.2012

Meal Planning: Week 6 No Name Premium Meats Makes It Easy

I am not excited about meal planning this week. Period. I'm feeling tired and overwhelmed for some reason. We went out of town over the weekend and after too many meals out celebrating my birthday (woot!) and battling some sort of bug, I'm just not in the mood to deal with food.

A while back No Name Premium Meats contacted me about reviewing their products. I figured I would hang onto them for a week that this working mom needed a little help. And here it is! This is what we're eating this week, thanks to No Name Meat Products...

Monday: Original No Name Steaks with chopped salad
Tuesday: No Name Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast with Pasta Puttana fresh wild mushroom pasta
Wednesday: No Name Salmon Fillets with brown rice and peas

Matt won't be home for dinner on Thursday and we're celebrating my dad's birthday on Friday night, so no plans!

Easy week, huh? Look for a review on the No Name products later this week!

Disclaimer: I received all No Name Premium Meats mentioned in this post complimentary. All opinions are my own.

No comments: