Image Map

3.15.2011

30% Off Coupon For Gap Inc. Stores: Benefits Charity

I'm nesting. I've already put that out there, so of course now I'm ready to get W's spring and summer clothes in order and get a few things for the new guy. Not to mention some non-black, gray, or brown clothes for Matt. And, I'm guessing you're ready for a Spring wardrobe update too, right?

Well, I have just the thing to share with you: a 30% off Gap coupon that can be used at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap Outlet, and Banana Republic Factory stores. AND to make you feel really good about it, 5% of all purchases will benefit Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). Awesome, huh?

These coupons can be used March 17-March 20 and can be reused again and again. Share it with your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, postal worker, anyone else... Because who doesn't love such a great deal and giving to a worthy organization at the same time?!?!

Get your coupon here.

As a new mom I learned the value of Gap and Old Navy clothes very quickly. I have said this a million times and I will say it again: When buying clothes for baby, Gap clothes hold up better than anything else. They keep color, wash well, and are so soft. It's totally worth the extra dollars and it's really not that much. Shop sales. New moms should be given this information immediately. And this coupon.

No disclaimer needed as I was not compensated for this post. Just sharing a great deal and an awesome way to support JDRf with everyone.

No comments: