Image Map

8.04.2009

Dead Milkmen?

OK, OK, first off, I don't have a milkman, nor do I have a dead one. Apparently this is the name of a band. Am I the only person who has never heard of them? The Dead Milkmen.

Well, I bring this up, because Matt just let me know that they are going to be in Chicago in October and he and a friend are going to go to the show. When I mentioned to Matt that I have no idea who they are, this is his response:

Their biggest hit is a song called "Bitch'n Camero," which you might have heard at some point...maybe. They're sort of punk, but all their songs are an attempt at humor too. The last time XXX saw them, he was in high school. XXX jumped on the stage to steal a guitar pick off of the bass player's stand and was thrown head first into the wall by a bouncer. While XXX was in the first aid area, getting stitches in his head, the chaos he created caused the band to quit the show and walk off the stage.

I'm hoping this time is a bit less eventful.


This is by far the funniest thing I have heard this week. I just had to share the laughter.

5 comments:

Marketing Mommy said...

Really, you've NEVER HEARD of the Dead Milkmen? They're funny as hell.

Unknown said...

I have also never heard of them so don't feel so bad!

Windtraveler said...

Hmmm...my grandparents in England had a milkman...

Lara Kercinik said...

Love the Dead Milkmen!!! Don't they sing "Taken the Retards to the Zoo???" AWESOME.

Rodney said...

I've never heard of 'em, either.