Image Map

3.28.2010

All Slow Cooking Dinner Week Challenge

You know how much I love the crock pot, right? Well, here's the truth, my attempts are really hit and miss. I have trouble mastering anything that doesn't include a can of corn or black beans... So, I'm challenging myself this week: All Slow Cooker Dinner Week.

Yes, compared to others a week is lame. I get it. But, I have to start somewhere. And, man, if there is anything I love it's a ridiculous challenge for myself.

Here is my plan for the week. I'll let you know how it goes....

Sunday: Crock Pot Style Rotisserie Chicken and asparagus
Monday: Vegetable Soup
Tuesday: Yoga night. No cooking.
Wednesday: My Mom's Pepper Beef (Yes, I'm attempting to cook with red meat for maybe the fifth time in my life and this is the only way I really like red meat.)
Thursday: Lisa's Famous Chicken with Spicy Black Beans and Corn (Haven't heard of it? You will.)

Here's to goals and all the grocery shopping I did today. We'll see how it goes....

No comments: