Image Map

1.08.2012

Meal Planning: Second Week in a Row!

After a low stress and really successful week of dinners based on meal planning last week, I was encouraged to give it another spin. Matt said that he felt a ton better last week and I think it was my well planned, balanced meals. I'm determined to keep it up, but didn't have time to give it much thought. I put this plan together in my head while I was at the grocery store based on what would be easy and could be covered by stuff I already had in the kitchen.

So, this is what we'll be eating for dinner this week:

Monday: Crock pot pork tenderloin, broccoli, brown rice
Tuesday: Mexican layer bake
Wednesday: Cod with dill red potatoes
Thursday: Some sort of chicken and vegetable soup in the crock pot
Friday: Roasted chicken and vegetables

There is nothing special about this week's plan. I've never cooked a tenderloin (cuz I don't really like them), but Matt likes them and it was on sale at the butcher. The rest are easy and hopefully will help me clean out the freezer. I'm also relying on crock pots and a meal I can pre-prepare on Sunday night for the days I commute to the city, which makes working mom life a ton easier.

What are you making this week?

No comments: