Image Map

1.22.2012

Meal Planning: Week 4 and I'm Less Enthused

Seriously, if it were not for posting it on this blog I'd be going into this week totally clueless about our meal plan. Tonight I gave W peanut butter and jelly and Matt and I had sauteed kale. Just could not bring myself to cook. My enthusiasm is disappearing.

Here we go for this week:

Monday: Pepper chicken in the Slow-Cooker and baked sweet potato fries
Tuesday: Baked paprika chicken with brocolini and salad
Wednesday: Slow-cooker pork tenderloin with brocolini and roasted fingerling potatoes
Thursday: Fritatta with turkey bacon, spinach, potatoes, and parmesan
Friday: Roasted curry root vegetables and chicken

So, what are you making this week? Any great, fast, healthy recipes to share?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a wonderful menu. Now where is mine? LOL j/k.