Image Map

7.24.2009

Thank you, Snack Trap


My new most favorite accessory for William: the Snack Trap. You can't really appreciate this genius piece of plastic until you have a kid who is obsessed with Cheerios, and William is one of those kids. The basic idea of the Snack Trap allows the child to feed themselves from a cup without being able to dump all the contents on the ground or take too much at once. William's little hands are still able to grab a fistful of his Cheerios, but I don't think this is the norm. Most other kids may not have this kind of determination in the face of food.

So, consider this my endorsement of the Snack Trap. It has made many car rides, dinners, and exhausted mornings much more pleasant.

Note: I was not compensated in any way for this post. Nor was I contacted by Snack Trap. I just really love this product.

No comments: