Image Map

7.13.2009

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend we went to Grand Haven, Michigan for my cousin Matt's wedding. Beautiful weather, great town, and William's first wedding. We had a blast. I didn't get many pictures, because my camera was low on batteries, but I got this photo of Matt, Margy, and their cake (which was quite delicious):

And we got this photo of William after lunch on Sunday as we walked back to the car. He partied 'til he passed out this weekend. Welcome to the Baumrucker family, kid.

All in all, we had a great weekend, except we came home with an unfortunate flu bug, which took me down first. William is showing a few signs of fighting something off, so let's hope our tough little guy has his mom's immune system (flashback to October 2007 when I beat appendicitis and I'm kicking this flu's butt, too).

No comments: